FLYBYFLY offers a 3 month warranty across all products (except for baby crib which features 6 months warranty period). This warranty begins from the date of receiving and is valid for the original purchase only. Please retain your proof of purchase for the duration of the warranty period offered.
What is covered?
- Any manufacturing faulty to the product
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to maintain the product as advised in the user instructions
- Accidental or wilful damage
- Repair or modification carried out by a non-approved retailer
- The use on non-genuine FLYBYFLY spare parts or accessories
- Child outgrowing the product or change of mind
- Damage to wheels and fabrics caused in use
What to do in case of defect?
In the first instance, please return to the retailer from where the product was purchased. You will also need to include your proof of purchase (sales receipt). If the product is found to be defective, FLYBYFLY at discretion may provide a spare part, conduct a repair or exchange the product. If a spare part is required and the original colour/pattern is not available, an alternative colour/pattern will be used.
Whilst under warranty, if the defect is found not to be of a manufacturing nature, FLYBYFLY reserve the right to charge for any repairs carried out or spare parts provided.
I am still a little confused, what can I do?
Our FLYBYFLY Warrannty Programme is created for your peace of mind. If you are still unsure, or have any questions please call our customer happiness specialist.